Map Potential DataSimple ASCII output for convection patterns. For preview and trial purposes only. Please contact Virginia Tech SuperDARN staff for verification of data.
- Maximum of 24 hours of data is allowed in a single run.
- Large amounts of data take a long time to process. Please be patient.
- The best available time step (cadence) is normally 2 minutes.
- Set the Time Step to 0 minutes to guarantee that all available data is provided.
- Scans beginning at 0002 UT and 2356 UT may be substituted for missings scans beginning at 0000 and 2358 UT.